[Leica] Monochrom metadata and uncoded lenses

Frank Dernie Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com
Sat Feb 14 02:52:36 PST 2015

The camera measures the difference between the light coming through the lens onto the exposure meter cells and the light impinging on the little frosted plastic window on front of the camera. It calculates from the difference what the aperture value must be. It is not spot on but good enough for record keeping.
Frank D.