[Leica] Which has more central Resolution: Sony 28-70 or Leica 28-70?

Frank Filippone red735i at verizon.net
Sun Dec 6 07:39:28 PST 2015

Wonderful,  and my methods, which are more scientific, which is how I was trained, are therefore false?  Worthless? Of no value to the general community? Or time wasting?

Why?  In what way?

Why was there even response like this?  Did someone see it as a public challenge to their methodologies?

Isn't their room for BOTH ( or more) approaches, without negative connotations ( or responses) to either?

It is time to use the delete button if you are not interested in reading something..... about technical, artistic, and every other kind of issue.....

Just because you own a keyboard, is no reason to be impolite or intolerant or argumentative...... or just plain negative.

Use the delete key.  More often, apparently.

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net