[Leica] IMGs: Ending an era.

Frank Filippone red735i at verizon.net
Mon Sep 29 11:49:46 PDT 2014

I have a set of stone mason's chisels with my grandfathers company name on them. No longer practical to use, they bring on wonderful memories.

However, I have or rather my father got rid of the rest.

Is it practical to keep a chest of tools that you will never use?  Is it more practical to keep a small set of them and to pass on these wonderful tools to someone else who will love them and use them?

If you decide to keep them, what will happen when you go that great tool place in the sky?

I belong to a list of hand tool users and collectors.  The topic has come up several times.....

Everyone has a different answer

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net