[Leica] IMGs: Ending an era…

philippe.amard philippe.amard at sfr.fr
Mon Sep 29 11:47:11 PDT 2014

You're not George - I may be younger but I treasure my father's tools,
particularly those he got from his own father.

I do not think mine will bear any value for my own kids. Nor do they
matter to me. But my elders did to their own, hence the feeling I guess.

Wood, poor iron, leather, and more importantly SWEAT, what can they be
compared with nowadays? :-)

Amities
Philippe