[Leica] A Sensor opinion...

Robert Adler rgacpa at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 08:45:53 PDT 2014

Interesting opinions. Thanks for sharing Frank.
Of course one can have an IQ of 180, but if your heart stops, it doesn't do
you much good. Me, I'd rather have a heart that won't stop till I'm at
least 100 and an IQ of 140... :-) As Doug said, it isn't just the sensor...
(working hard here to make an analogy)!
What threw me against this fella was his prediction for a new S early next
year. Ha! Perhaps an announcement, but in your hands? I'll bet against that
one...
Best,
Bob

On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 7:19 AM, Frank Filippone <red735i at verizon.net>
wrote:

> http://www.the.me/leicas-sensor-quagmire/?utm_source=feedburner
> <
> http://www.the.me/leicas-sensor-quagmire/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=
> email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+themephoto+%28theme%29>
> &utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+themephoto+%28theme%29
>

> or
>

> http://tinyurl.com/l4f8egs
>

> Frank Filippone
>
> Red735i at verizon.net