Subject: [Leica] Tina's Drobos... Update: Handed over. Mission Success!
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2024 21:05:03 +0100
References: <3129A994-8017-45D2-B6B7-3F9343EAF4DA@mac.com> <84652F2B-4D83-4AAA-95BD-F7F404AB28B5@gmail.com> <656a1dbe-44ba-45a7-b8dd-83179ae6c867@gmail.com> <dff568af-3bd2-4dc2-ae8d-f0d989b151fe@gmail.com> <c0c377bc-f550-4900-b367-4b1cf3c97efc@gmail.com> <07360ACD-1DB0-4499-A9A2-D99AC8C6CBCD@frozenlight.eu> <3bcca153-ec7d-4d1a-9dac-38210da877db@gmail.com> <51819e4a-d984-4c4a-9d23-dd36004c96e0@summaventures.com> <D5F1916F-94C2-4C89-A8C4-500799F67B73@mac.com> <ca18c34c-d432-499a-8308-e37397b96ebf@gmail.com> <a17de8c8-e28a-43c3-8931-4f1369c727fc@gmail.com>

Congratulations, Frank.

Peter

--

Dr. Peter Dzwig