Subject: [Leica] A variety of old and actual pictures
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2024 14:48:05 +0100

For me:

(1) Book Seller: you capture something special about the guy. There is
something in both the composition and his look. Beautifully sharp.

(2) Bar La Central. Superb shot.

(3) Mechas salvajes: The junk is just fascinating! :-)

Years ago, Ted and I had a discussion offline about how when you revisit
old pictures they take on new meanings and you see things in them that
you didn't see previously. I think that is what has happened here.

I just reversed the order (1,2) after a few hours away from this mail,
because I saw them differently.

Peter