Subject: [Leica] A variety of old and actual pictures
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2024 18:14:24 +0200

Reviewing archives, I post a set of photos from different years that I have
found as unpublished that I find more interesting than the last few that I
have taken, I hope you find them interesting, thank you.

Book Seller, Sunday's Book market, Rolleiflex, Planar 80/2.8, Tri-X 400.
Barcelona 2007
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/2007052210.jpg.html>

Mechas salvajes,Sunday's Book market, Leica MP, Summilux 35 pre asph, Tri-X
400. Barcelona 2008
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/2008010433.jpg.html>

Tumult, Leica MP, Summilux 35 pre-asph., Tri-X 400. Barcelona 2008
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/2008060428.jpg.html>

Selfiemania, Leica M6, Ilford PAN 50, D-76 1:1, Barcelona 2018
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/2018F080307_001.jpg.html>

The walk with the Dog, Leica MP, Apo Summicron 90, TMY 400, D-76 1:1, Sitges
2024
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/2024F010336.jpg.html>

Solitary Street, Leica M6, Summilix 50 V2, Tri-X 400, D-23 Stock. Barcelona
2024
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/2024F030414.jpg.html>

Bar La Central, Leica M3, Summicron 50 Collaps., Agfa APX 100. Barcelona 2008
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/080318-05.jpg.html>

Reflections, Barcelona 2007
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/20070203-08.jpg.html>

Thanks for looking, your c&c are welcome

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] A variety of old and actual pictures)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] A variety of old and actual pictures)