Subject: [Leica] Hyacinth Macaws and Caiman
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 05:29:36 +0530

Jim, Ric, Luis
Thanks for looking.

Luis, the caiman had just caught the fish seconds before (I have that shot,
too, but it is quite prosaic), and was tossing it in its mouth to align it
for swallowing when I got this shot. If you look carefully, you will see
the blood on the roof of the caiman's mouth, as well as on the fish. It is
still quite dramatic, just not as dramatic as you think it is! This was
actually taken with my " slow" camera, the D800E, which really feels like
driving a tricycle after using the D500, which feels like a Porsche, as far
as photographing action is concerned.

Cheers
Jayanand!