Subject: [Leica] Converted to B&W
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 18:33:03 -0400

Yes I think that's what we have there the awesome monochrome Bayerless
results like from a MM but with the late night functionality of the 240 full
color CMOS current M. I think this is the single most exciting release of
any Leica M in quite a while or ever I was poised to sell my Leica glass and
now I they are on reprieve from the governess office.. Governor  Kaufmann
and  start thinking about how to get the seven grand together and start
putting my Leica glass  to good use shooting black and whites again always
my signature output with any and all hand held conditions;  indoors or -
- In a coal mine at midnight...
- With some of the people juggling the lumps of coal.
- And people a few feet behind them also juggling . But maybe eating a
sandwich... As they are on their break.

Its hard to juggle coal in a dark coalmine at midnight but you gotta do
something on your break on a long shift...!