Subject: [Leica] Ted, thank you
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 13:04:20 -0700

On two occasions, I've posted a significant set of pictures and received no
comments. In one case, I was really annoyed, because it was a photo essay on
a business street in Palo Alto, and I worked on it, on and off, for a number
of weeks. The second time, it was shots at a band concert. Although the
effort was minimal, I thought some of the shots were pretty good.

I must admit, however, that I certainly don't comment on very much that I
look at. Perhaps I should do more.

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org
650-326-8204