Subject: [Leica] IMG: Danger
From: jon.streeter at cox.net (jon.streeter)
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2012 12:58:36 -0800

Looks like it would take some courage to go swimming there.  I lived briefly
away from southern California twice in the last roughly 50 years, in Texas
when I was in the Army.  There's a fabulous place to go swimming in Austin
called Barton Springs, a warm, slow-flowing section of a spring with grassy
banks instead of sand.  The other place was Honolulu.  Hawaii, to me, was
like paradise.  The ocean was warm enough to swim in at night.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone