Subject: [Leica] Daniel's Comments on a Leica EVIL Camera at LHSA Wetzlar
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 17:41:55 -0700
References: <AANLkTikPFOZP1onFMe1JA=RGNy0774mhVrgqLV6oUYqD@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTimLTL38tN89bA6rjZaX01ERD3VU7wEf0WQDVkCN@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTinuFys3b4TRNYObgU=HBD4-BJV2z7wZ+BaiSZ-F@mail.gmail.com> <4CAC3E47.40806@gmx.de> <AANLkTi=UwbX-rOMWAs-qjvJr7fTD58aGA8QeMMrTy8GE@mail.gmail.com> <DF031629-37AD-4513-9C42-0EC7F6A73CF1@comcast.net> <1E6D2713-1041-4D38-90EE-6EE1D24965F2@frozenlight.eu> <8FBE5829-AFAB-4048-9B6D-23EBBFB44553@comcast.net> <AA49D156-6B5A-4C1E-B5BF-5C37BB5D6852@frozenlight.eu> <572A33B8-B04D-4DB6-9092-AD21228B2AE2@comcast.net>

I'm surprised in the amount of 4/3 cameras that I see in the hands of
the average consumer.
S.d.

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor) ([Leica] Daniel's Comments on a Leica EVIL Camera at LHSA Wetzlar)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Translation of question and answer session with Leica Camera executives)