Subject: [Leica] IMGs: When the light, lines, forms and tones beckon
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 11:54:46 -0500

Thanks for the heads up Tina.
That's a bummer because I really like their quotes.
Apparently some jerk hacked their site.

The diagnostics from google says,
----------------------
Safe Browsing
Diagnostic page for quotesondesign.com

What is the current listing status for quotesondesign.com?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 4 time(s) over the past
90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 25 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 13 page(s)
resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user
consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-09-08, and the
last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-09-07.
Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including oeema.info/.

1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing
malware to visitors of this site, including seconeo.com/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS31815 (MEDIATEMPLE).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of
malware?
Over the past 90 days, quotesondesign.com did not appear to function as an
intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?
In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites,
which would cause us to show the warning message.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com