Subject: [Leica] IMGs: When the light, lines, forms and tones beckon
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 09:35:49 -0400

George -

I got this warning trying to visit your site:

Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer!
The website at *www.imagist.com* contains elements from the site *
quotesondesign.com*, which appears to host malware ? software that can hurt
your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a
site that contains malware can infect your computer.
For detailed information about the problems with these elements, visit the
Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for quotesondesign.com.
Learn more about how to protect yourself from harmful software online.
 I understand that visiting this site may harm my computer.

Hope you can figure this out!

Tina
--
Tina Manley, ASMP