Subject: [Leica] New R solution
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 13:08:19 -0500 (CDT)

I agree completely Howard.

Gene

----- Original Message -----
From: "H&ECummer" <cummer at netvigator.com>
To: lug at leica-users.org
Sent: Tuesday, September 7, 2010 10:38:08 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central

If the new camera platform, whatever sensor size, does not have auto
stop down controls for the lens diaphragm as well as focus
confirmation, then it will be no better than R lenses re-bayoneted for
Nikon or used on a Canon DSLR with an adapter. I wouldn't consider
that an "adequate solution" at all.

Howard (who has all his R lenses changed to Leitax N bayonets - as
everyone knows - except his R 21 - 35 ROM (and I'm working on that))