Subject: [Leica] HDR coming to iPhone
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2010 18:22:10 -0500

  Ric,

Thanks, this look pretty good.  I have used HDR but it requires a very
light touch.  I have a Windows Mobil phone now, but it requires going
through various menu options to take a photo, so not many decisive
moments :).  I'll visit an Apple store and see if I can just pick up the
iPhone and go click.  Hopefully the iPhone will allow me to sync my
Outlook calendar and email.

Ken