Subject: [Leica] HDR coming to iPhone
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 19:35:31 -0400

with the right algorithm, i would think it would extend the useful range of
a camera and compensate for its shortcomings.

there are plenty of tools for doing HDR images, but one that just quietly
takes three exposures and combines them into a natural looking photo really
appeals to me. especially if it is right in the native software

ric

Message from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] HDR coming to iPhone)