Subject: [Leica] LR 3.2 Update Now Results of test
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 12:11:40 -0700

I am running 32 bit Vista.....

One difference.... I saved the download, and then executed it..... I have 3
versions, 2.7, 3.0, and 3.2.  It really should not have made any
difference... but you never know.....

I do not like to have garbage on my OS, but hate more to try to get rid of
all the vestiges of installed programs that I wish to delete.....  so I will
live with it....

One question... did you update from within the program, or go get the update
from outside the program?  I went outside, got, then saved then executed.

Frank Filippone
Red735i at earthlink.net