Subject: [Leica] Need Help with Help on LR 3.2
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 07:38:10 +1000

Jim , there's an option to view help as a PDF so you could keep copies of
those I guess. I'm not sure if it is a default  inclusion for Lightroom (I
have CS5 as well) but you can use  the Adobe Community Help application. In
the preferences in that you should find the option tht you want for
off-line.
Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman