Subject: [Leica] Compact cameras
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 16:38:35 -0400

However, in my experience, Quality Control at Alamy is a lot more strict
than Getty.  It didn't used to be but they have tightened up lately and it's
very hard to get anything through that is not absolutely perfect.  They will
routinely fail almost anything that has been interpolated.  Getty seems to
judge more on content and less on technical quality.  Just  because a camera
is listed as acceptable by Alamy does not mean the photo will pass.

Tina