Subject: [Leica] New Cameras' Raw Files w/o Updated Photoshop: ?
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 08:27:41 +1000

No Bob, I think that you should be fine. Are you converting to DNG's
perhaps? In that case anything from I think ACR5.4 forwards will open DNGs
complying to the newest standards no problem. You may not see (in ACR) some
edits done with (LR3) tools that have no equivalent in earlier versions is
all.
If you are preserving proprietary Raw formats then Adobe support for any Raw
format added so far will be just the same as you have now too.
Only some Raw formats added from now on may not be recognised by your ACR.
For information from people more expert than I, the Adobe Forums are the
best resource.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman