Subject: [Leica] New Cameras' Raw Files w/o Updated Photoshop: ?
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 12:18:46 -0500

Continuing on: if I update Lightroom to v3 but don't update Photoshop
beyond CS3, when new cameras come out I won't be able to open and
process their RAW files in anything but.....Lightroom?  Am I right in
this?

(Omitting any camera manufacturer's proprietary software such as Canon
DPP or Nikon's equivalent or anything else such as Photo Mechanic,
since I'm trying to keep my software load to a minimum.)

Thanks,

--Bob

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] New Cameras' Raw Files w/o Updated Photoshop: ?)