Subject: [Leica] R mount lenses on Micro Four Thirds
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 10:42:09 +1000

Pasvorn yes I did  and it actually has some features more advanced than the
EP1 although the controls have been reduced. Maybe no issue there for people
used to a P&S perhaps. Locally they just dropped their prices significantly
too (something like 20% for the EPL1)
Of course my interest was not in whether M lenses could be used on it (I
already have a camera for that) but as a spousal travel camera.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman