Subject: [Leica] IMG: Chautauqua park / Flatirons
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 10:37:30 +1000

John its a spectacular bit of countryside and an excellent candidate for
your clickable enlargement approch too. I think that you need to straighten
up the shot based on the foreground as it is driving me crazy ;-) I might
apply some stronger sharpening to the rock faces also?

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman