Subject: [Leica] Gold but not in a Fort Knox way
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 20:55:57 +0200

La part des Anges Douglas, I'd be satisfied with just this ;-)

BTW some Scotch Whiskies (are there any other BTW?) are aged in
barrels bought from Yquem and a few other select wineries (I hate the
term, smacks of manufactured goods and not of art, or at least
crafmanship).

Thanks for the fumes
Philippe

Le 13 juin 10 ? 20:27, Douglas Barry a ?crit :