Subject: [Leica] Back in Canada for the Summer
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 20:58:41 +0200

Happy to see the panomaker's back, too.
I hope you're fine now and can enjoy the lighter gear soon enough to
post some of your most appreciated works.

  Did you miss anything important?
No, the football world cup hasn't started yet ...
  (-:
Oh yes, Mark is now posting photos.
Ted is scarcely seen these days.
Kyle is using more Leicas than ever for all I see.
We haven't caught glimpse of many cats in a while.
Leica seems to be afloat,looks like magic.
Sorry if I forget someone or something :-)

Fare thee well Howard.

Amiti?s de France, all of it :-)
Philippe

Le 8 juin 10 ? 19:56, H&E Cummer a ?crit :