Subject: [Leica] Crazy
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 12:53:08 -0800

Just playing Devil's Advocate here: I guess there is certain purity in what
the photographer sees as his immediate reactions, and using his equipments
he has on hand right then and there. Any post editing afterward becomes
editorially changed.

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/> blog: <
http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>