Subject: [Leica] Flying With my 11x14
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 18:35:53 -0500

Rabs:

Flew United to Chicago in 1997's Winter.

Don't know why anyone lives there.

Colder than Boston... and no salt air wafting into my nose.

Before that I flew all over the USA on business... no flying since.

I am one with my crew cab pickup which comfortably holds my 11x14 kit.

Jim, "My first wife didn't like to fly, either". Hemenway