Subject: [Leica] Was: M9 Now: Cameras that can stand the Rain, etc.
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 05:54:17 +0000

Darn, I guess I should throw my M6 and M8 in the trash then as they both
have been thoroughly drenched at one point or another, and not even a
hiccup.  Everyone is so afraid of getting their M8, 9 wet, from experience
with all of my cameras, mechanical and electronic, just dry it off afterword
and keep shooting.  Use a bit of common sense and forget about it.
Otherwise shoot only on sunny vert hot days, and stay at least 50 miles away
from any water source.  Good Grief!

Gene -------------- Original message from Greg Lorenzo <gregj_lorenzo at
hotmail.com>: --------------