Subject: [Leica] How I plan to get my M9 while keeping both kidneys...
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 06:52:55 +0200

Hi Alastair,

I cannot imagine that they will raise the price. I cannot think of ANY
camera or other electronic product whose price has gone up in the past
10 years. The market simply does not work like that...

What will be interesting is what they introduce next year. 2010 is a
Photokina year, and Leica traditionally wants something important for
that show. Perhaps that will be the long-term solution for the long-
suffering R users.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain