Subject: [Leica] Leica Trica
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 16:34:23 -0400

> I think the Onion ought to do something along these lines. I can just
> see their headlines:
>
> New Camera Released - All Old Images Relegated to Garbage
>
> It's upgrade or loose everything!
>
> I hesitate to write that because after the Amazon Kindle fiasco over,
> of all things, "1984", it just seems too real.
>
> Sigh.
>
> All of you photo, belong to us!

I'm just getting some third party software to clean up some of the not
needed noise some of my pix from the past years have which I shot at 1600
and I think I'll be ok.
Basically the cropped images I've done over the past 4 years is the best
body of work I've ever done. Better than my film work I'd done with Hassy's
Nikons and Leicas.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Leica Trica)