Subject: [Leica] Leica Trica
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 11:53:24 -0700

I think the Onion ought to do something along these lines. I can just
see their headlines:

New Camera Released - All Old Images Relegated to Garbage

It's upgrade or loose everything!

I hesitate to write that because after the Amazon Kindle fiasco over,
of all things, "1984", it just seems too real.

Sigh.

All of you photo, belong to us!

Adam