Subject: [Leica] m9 with m8 as a back up seems out
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 15:45:20 -0400

> no need to sell anything
> unless you need the money
> to buy something else
>
> whatever you have now
> still works as well as it did yesterday
>
> Regards,
> George Lottermoser

I makes far more sense to bring the M8 along as a second body.
Maybe even for when "reach" is an issue and sensor size is for sure not an
issue. Like when you need your 90 to be a 120 and your not blowing up the
shot huge or your not needing super high ISO's.

It would be nice to have another camera along be another format.
Just use the M8 as a second body with the wide being on the M9 and the
longer focal length being on the M9.
With digital changing lenes is a thing which is a much less good thing to
do.
I'd like a camera body as a front lens cap on any lens I bring alone.
Then when they cost 4 figures each maybe I can do with a lens cap for the
time being.

Mark William Rabiner