Subject: [Leica] OT Re: macallan scotch porn, not great photos but...
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 08:06:22 +0530

Jerry,
I don't like Laphroaig 10yo very much - too raw - I stick to
Lagavulin, Talisker or Ardbeg, and Port Ellen when I can get it,
though I believe the 15yo is terrific, smoother and altogether more
palatable. I have not tasted it, though. Another Islay peat monster
for day to day tippling is Caol Ila 12yo, which is quite good. I just
went to lLaphroaig's site, and they seem to be getting into the
Macallan game!

http://www.laphroaig.com/whiskies/specials.asp?

Cheers
Jayanand