Subject: [Leica] Hello, to M8 users, can you tell me what your workflow is, for DNG?
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 07:22:31 -0500

One of the best workflow descriptions I have seen is by sometime LUGer
and former Adobe Lightroom Manager/Development leader Wade Heninger.
A link to his blog which has the link to his published workflow is at

http://heninger.org/index_files/7eade30d745401e1be52c9beba09a168-414.html

or

http://tinyurl.com/dfvex6

I don't use Capture One at all.  I just copy the contents of the SD
card to a directory on my computer (always via a card reader, never
via the USB cable) and then import them straight into Lightroom and go
on from there.

Hope This Helps.