Subject: [Leica] Hello, to M8 users, can you tell me what your workflow is, for DNG?
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Sat, 09 May 2009 06:57:52 -0400

Hello, to M8 users, can you tell me what your workflow is, for DNG?

I have Lightroom, ver 1.4.1, and the two Leica CD's (Capture).

Do I need to upgrade to ver 2.3 of Lightroom?  I assume yes.

Does it directly support the M8 DNG?  I hope so.

Can someone describe what I need to do, to transfer DNG images into
Lightroom, and get them "properly adjusted"?

Hope this doesn't take a rocket scientist....

Vick

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Hello, to M8 users, can you tell me what your workflow is, for DNG?)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Hello, to M8 users, can you tell me what your workflow is, for DNG?)
Reply from rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron) ([Leica] Hello, to M8 users, can you tell me what your workflow is, for DNG?)