Subject: [Leica] Slow CV 20mm for Pentax Nikon
From: leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 07:51:16 -0500

I'm kinda worried about the success of the S2.  It's a hard sell to get
someone to totally buy into a new system at that dollar level.
I hope it works as advertised.  I can tell you that if it has little hickies
(like, opps funny colors unless you add this $200 dollar filter that isn't
available when the camera was released) it will be dead in the water.  Pros
don't mind spending  $ on equipment  (either purchased or rented) but the
equipment has to work as advertised and they have to trust it so that their
client has no surprises.
It's a totally different shooter that they will be dealing with.

Leo Wesson
Photographer/Videographer
817.733.9157
www.leowesson.com