Subject: [Leica] 1964 World's fair pics
From: r.s.taylor_post at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 21:27:59 -0400

Mark - I hope you're going to show us some of those pictures.

Thanks for the reminder of the times - we were off to the moon and at
the same time living through a social revolution.  I hope our next
venture off planet doesn't bring more upheaval with it.  I'm getting
too old for that kind of excitement.

Regards,

Dick
r.s.taylor_post at comcast.net