Subject: [Leica] Insights about handling a delicate photo situation
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 18:00:22 +0100

I forgot to mention that if someone verbally lets you know that they
would not wish to have their pictures on the web, then you should NOT
post them--even if they have previously signed a model release. Let
your decency and common sense guide you, rather than the law.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu