Subject: [Leica] can lousy photography provide a powerful document? WAS? Ted
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Jan 19 22:57:17 2009

Is this person really a photographer? Its my guess they are not.
As in they are not in the yellow pages under "photographer".
It looks to me they it was shot with a credit card camera....
With no post processing.

I believe the most important person in the creation of a document is the
graphic artist not the photographer.
A good graphic artist can create a stunning document with half assed photos
every time.
Not the case here. With either.

And a good photographer with a bad graphic artist is in deep trouble.

Mark William Rabiner