Subject: [Leica] IMG: Poland gallery
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Jan 11 21:33:22 2009

Thanks for looking, Seth. Wroclaw is in western Poland, and its
winters are less harsh than those in the east, on the Russian or
Belarus border. While I was there, it was freezing the whole time, but
it only got seriously cold (below -10C) towards the end of my visit.
Meanwhile, out east nighttime lows dipped to -25C or lower, cold by
any standards.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain