Subject: [Leica] does anyone here use twitter or ?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed Nov 26 10:16:54 2008

I forgot to mention that Facebook is more than social networking, it
is increasingly a platform for applications. So far the applications
are mostly for fun, like the Leica gift collection etc., but I am sure
that more substantial ones will appear within months.

As for groups, I can see already now that there are some serious ones.
For example, there is a large Cisco group (6390 members). Closer to
home, there is Black & White photography group with more than 40000
members, a Graphic Design and Adobe Photoshop group, also with over
40000 members. And so on. Lots of chaff, I'm sure but also some wheat,
I'm equally sure.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain