Subject: [Leica] OT: Apple computer repair
From: leica at dmason.net (Dave Mason)
Date: Tue Mar 20 11:23:49 2007

Nick Roberts <nickbroberts@yahoo.co.uk> writes:

> Must say this story made me very thankful I use a PC and could
> replace it myself in no time. Half a day? Absurd! Anything longer
> than while-you-wait seems outrageous to me if the place cared at all
> about customer service. An extreme case of underpromising and
> overdelivering! Still, that kind of customer loyalty - thinking poor
> service is good - makes me wish I had Apple stock, and lots of
> it. ;)

One may replace their own hardware in an Apple too - I've even done so
on my laptop. Not a problem. A computer is a computer.

Dave

Replies: Reply from telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr) ([Leica] OT: Apple computer repair)
Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] OT: Apple computer repair)