Subject: [Leica] Reasons for making a commitment to my 2005 PAW
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri Dec 31 13:18:20 2004

I like how your plan sounds, Frank. The discipline is probably just
what you need. Keeping the number of images down - as if you were
shooting on glass plates - also seems like a great discipline.

I watched a program on PBS called "Chasing the Light" where the
photographer's project was to take one image a day for the autumn
season from the autumnal equinox to the winter solstice. The images he
made of the Boundary Waters were certainly excellent. Quite a change
from shooting for the National Geographic!

He found that the approach helped to rejuvenate him.

So good luck - I'll be happy to see and enjoy your work.

Adam

Replies: Reply from masonster at gmail.com (David Mason) ([Leica] Reasons for making a commitment to my 2005 PAW)