Subject: [Leica] Boxing day in Northern Minnesota
From: abridge at (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed Dec 29 21:03:56 2004

Our Christmas took us to Duluth for Christmas. We arrived the Thursday
before Christmas about 11 PM when the temperature had dropped to a
nippy -19 F. By Christmas we were about 0 and for Boxing Day it had
warmed up to 7 F -  enough to snow a bit.

The first two images were taken from the revolving restarant atop the
Radisson Hotel in downtown Duluth.

This is the old railroad station:

and this is the park I posted images from this summer with people
watching a concert. Pancake ice has begun to freeze in the inner
harbor but ore boats are still plying Lake Superior very late into the

Later we drove up the North Shore to Beaver Bay. The snow had stopped
but there was some wonderful light on the lake:

and over the small harbor at Bayside.

These are all Canon 10D images.

Comments, suggestions, etc are most welcome.