Subject: RE: [Leica] Ireland suggestions
From: Tim Atherton <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 11:17:02 -0600

> PROLE!!! You're meant to dunk your buttered toast in the yoke :-) I agree
> about the fried in butter part though.
>
> The stodgy white bread is meant for chip butties - you can fold the bread
> over without is splitting :-)
>
> I think this is possibly the most OT I ever been.

Yes,

I've been trying to teach my Canadian born but 100% British blood son that
chip butties are a)tasty b)fun c)indeed more nutritious than McDonalds
food... :-)

(He already prefers marmite to peanut butter - no one will be stealing his
sandwiches at kindergarten... unless they need to fix a burst pipe or engine
gasket  :-)  )