Subject: Re: [Leica] R5-R7 decision
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 21:00:04 -0500

Hi Aram:

Please let me know if you ever want to part with the Zeiss lenses for
SL35.

You might consider checking with Marflex in New Jersey, they have always
been able to fix any of my Rollei equipment.  I recently had them put a
new screen in my Sl35 with a split-image circle... makes focusing a snap
for my old eyes.

Best Regards,

Jim Hemenway