Subject: Re: [Leica] R5-R7 decision
From: "Aram Langhans" <alanghans@komoto.naches.wednet.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 17:32:30 -0800

Thank, David, for you comments.  I have 5 lenses already and I know they are
not cheap.  But, like you, I didn't buy them for cheap quality, but to give
me the best images for a long time.  The last time I bought a camera was
almost 30 years ago when I bought two Rollei SL-35's because I wanted good
lenses.  I have 5 Zeiss lenses for them and I only got into Leica last year
because I was having meter problems with my Rollei's that no one could
solve.  Not even Harry Fleenor.  I still have those cameras and don't know
if I can part with them, as they have been my buddies for so long.  I have
shot maybe three rolls with them the last year, however.  A shame to let
them sit, but we have a history, one that I hope to develop with Leica.

Aram