Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica 0
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 17:14:23 -0500

Well, I'm on a roll so why not, must be the coffee.  Congratulations on you
recent art purchase.  Performance art is all the rage right now so when you
do get some film through please post some shots.

I think a lot of people on this list have bought really pretty clean
immaculate Leica's intending to use them. But every time the beauty gets
picked up and threatened with a briefcase, satchel or whatever somehow,
magically, the little wonder goes back on the shelf and the beat up III
something goes out instead.  I know, I keep having that conversation with a
mint III (F) in black paint that has only seen two rolls of film in about
two years.  I bought the camera intending to use it because of its small
size especially with a 50 Elmar and thought that because I only had a C note
in it I would use it.  How wrong I was.:(

So, enjoy the O, and thank you for your honesty in admitting to yourself
that you bought it because it was pretty, not to use.

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com